The management of non-core responsibilities for any building is complex and normally inflexible. The facilities management contract allows the Client total flexibility whilst retaining management control of service strategy and policy, whether they be in-house or contracted out services.
Get a Quote For Your Project
Total Facilities Management (TFM)
We have proven and considerable experience in building activities and support services. By streamlining current operations, a CLS contract provides benefit both economically and by allowing constant, objective assessment and monitoring of in-house services.
We can also assist with any other specialist services associated with relocation such as movement of I.T, air conditioning, building materials, retail units or heavy plant & equipment.
CLS manage Projects ranging from moving office furniture to relocation of an entire organisation.We have considerable experience in this field and fully manage the entire process on your behalf, carefully taking on board the range of issues that any relocation typically involves.
CLS co-ordinate directly with stakeholders and provide a project manager to be a single point of contact for all issues. Once all the planning is agreed, CLS will organise all the necessary Labour, transportation, insurance and on-site supervision to ensure everything is handled with the least possible disruption. Naturally CLS staff provide help and assistance with the unpacking and any last minute alterations that may be required to allow the new facility to be operational as soon as possible.
CLS is renowned for its TOTAL integrity and quality of service, covering a wide and varied portfolio of support activities as listed below.
- Statutory compliance and reporting
- Repair maintenance
- Electrical services maintenance
- Environmental monitoring
- Waste away and support services
- Snow clearance and crowd controlling
- Office equipment procurement
- Space planning
- Deep cleaning of catering Equipment
- External and internal landscaping
- Health & safety inspection for EHO compliance
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Vehicle cleaning
- Project and office relocation
- Property support services
- Flood protection
- Building hygiene
- Provide a responsive facilities team for 24hrs
- Manage planned and reactive
- Provide web-based customer services
- Mobile data tools for services
- Terminal cleaning
- Fleet cleaning
- Daily cleaning
- Industrial deep cleaning
- Industrial cleaning
- Health and safety deep cleaning
- Office cleaning
- Window & Floor cleaning
- Computer cleaning
- Restoring ceiling tiles & Graffiti removal
Consolidated Logistics Services (CLS)
Heathrow Cube 2nd Floor 9 Arkwright Road Colnbrook, Berkshire SL3 0HJ