In the present competitive market having a career in the field of logistics support services is in high demand. With the wide range of services we provide to our clients. We can also offer a variety of job opportunities to the local job seekers. In this business, the more traditional positions we offer include:
General labourer, Cleaners, Security Guards, warehouse staff, administrator, fire marshal, traffic marshal, crowd controller, fitters, plumbers, electricians, steel fixer as well as more diverse positions.
Working with many blue chip organisations, Airlines and retail names, we have in our portfolio some fantastic places to work. From the hustle and bustle of the airports, to the construction of leading edge architectural buildings there is an environment and role to suit everyone.
CLS design variety, challenge, career opportunity and commitment into its working practices to ensure our staff enjoy their jobs and remain with us long term. We provide in house training and external trainers to qualify standards.
Register Your CV/Resume
Apply for a specific Role
Before completing the application form, please take note of the below information.
- you will need to upload the following items as part of application submission;
- most recent scanned passport sized photo
- a scanned coloured copy of your full UK drivers licence
- two forms of proof of address (i.e. utility bills, bank statement etc..)
- a scanned colour copy of your valid passport
- scanned copy of your national insurance card
- your CV/Resume
- relevant education, qualification & training certificates/documents
- CRC disclosure will be required from the UK. You will require a foreign country disclosure if you have been out of the UK for six months or more
- Valid SIA certificate is required for Security guards job. Visit your local SIA training Centre. More details can be obtained from your local Job Centre.
- CSCS card is required for any jobs. Visit your local training Centre via your Job Centre. You need basic green pass for general operative role.
- Last 5 years checkable history is required for your education, employment or self-employment including employment gaps with full addresses, phone number and email address.
CSCS green card Cleaner – Ref:18010
CSCS skilled operative – Ref:18011
CPCS Telescopic forklift driver – Ref:18012
CSCS counter balance forklift driver – Ref:18013
Popup and MEWEP operator with CSCS card – Ref:18014
CSCS IPAF operative – Ref:18015
Handyman with CSCS card – Ref:18016
Carpenter with CSCS blue card – Ref:18017
SIA security guard with a valid card – Ref:18018
More details about the role, please contact our office on 01753 686 998.